Please refrain from posting trivialities

Olivier Montanuy (montanuy@lsun80.lannion.cnet.fr)
28 Mar 96 10:05:49+0100

Date: 28 Mar 96 10:05:49+0100
From: Olivier Montanuy <montanuy@lsun80.lannion.cnet.fr>
To: quake-editing@nvg.unit.no
Subject: Please refrain from posting trivialities

Oh, my god. I've never seen so many messages on quake editing, and
the subject is ... calculation of distance to a plane.

What you need is a basic course in analytic geometry. That's not on-topic
here I'm afraid, because most of us already know all this.
Hopefully that's rather simple maths. We're lucky Quake doesn't run in
non-euclidian space... err... well, xcept the water of course :-)))

Now the real info:
I'm finishing the UQS 3.1. It will be reviewed today by co-authors, and
posted tomorrow. If it's good enough :( Almost everything is clarified, though.

Olivier Montanuy
These are my views, not those of my company.